Laser therapy provides a noninvasive, drug-free answers to pain
Our secret is combining two very powerful, safe and advanced technologies. We add a caring attitude and a supportive staff. This results in outstanding non-surgical pain-reduction and positive outcomes.
We are proud to be the only clinic in Rochester that combines the SpineMED® decompression system with the LiteCure Class 4 Deep Tissue Laser Therapy® to achieve excellence in patient outcomes, reduction in pain, and a return to the activities and quality of life they enjoy. We have concluded that SpineMED® non-surgical decompression system and the LiteCure Class 4 Deep Tissue Laser are the most intelligently conceived, designed and engineered technologies in their respective classes.
What are the biological effects of laser light emitted from devices like the LiteCure Class 4 Deep Tissue Laser?
Over 2000 studies have shown that lasers:
- REDUCE PAIN by stimulating cells to produce their own endorphins, a natural painkiller.
- PROMOTE FASTER HEALING by stimulating cells to increase the production of major healing enzymes.
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION through improved lymphatic drainage.
- INCREASE BONE REPAIR SPEED by stimulating fibroblastic and osteoblastic proliferation
- RELAX MUSCLES and muscle spasms
- DECREASE SWELLING by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM by increasing the number of “killer” cells by 400-900%
- RE-ENERGIZE CELL MEMBRANES to allow transport of essential nutrients across cell walls (nutrients will not cross an injured or sick cell wall, thus slowing healing)
What issues is laser therapy good for?
Class 4 deep tissue laser therapy is ideal for:
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Migraine Headaches
- Back Pain & Spinal Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuropathic Pain
- Neck pain
- Bulging & Slipped Discs
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Knee Pain
- Hamstring Tears
- Spinal Fusion
- Arthritic Pain
The Class 4 LCT-1000 incorporates the most technologically advanced laser diodes currently available. These diodes have been proven in high-end applications to be long-lasting and reliable. The Class 4 LCT-1000 incorporates adjustable power settings up to 10W, and multiple modes of operation including continuous-wave, and pulse modes.
The Class 4 LCT-1000 can deliver larger dosages of therapeutic energy (up to 1,500 times more energy than other therapy lasers) and consequently reduce treatment time. Delivering a larger number of photons per area, the larger spot size of the treatment hand-piece makes treating areas faster, and allows the clinician to treat more patients with greater efficacy and improved results.
Click here to learn more about non-surgical spinal decompression.